I’ve been Bag Tagged
So I was tagged by my blogger friend Rebelspot. I couldn’t decide on what bag to post here. But since I went to the beach today, I decided to let you check inside my beach bag.
When I did my Christmas shopping, I got a lot of things for summer.
Since I still have no beach bag, I got myself this cute tote bag from Rubi shop in Perth. It was so spacious that I can put a lot of things (Knowing me, I really carry a lot of things anywhere).
- Change of clothes
- Hat (from street market in Singapore)
- Water bottle (also from Rubi)
- Sunglasses (Ralph Lauren)
- Instax Camera
- LCA+ and Film
- House keys (Yey for cute owl Keychain from Smiggle)
- Doritos (yeah snack. Haha unhealthy)
- Lipbalm (Hawaiian Tropical)
- Cellphone (Samsung Galaxy SII)
I also brought towel and cardigan jacket. Sometimes when I go to the beach alone, I bring notebook, pen, vlogging camera (Canon Ixus 125 HS), headphones (and ipod) and also my powerbank.Haha I didn’t realize that I forgot my wallet.lol
What do you usually bring when you’re out for the beach?