Have I eaten Pierogi? Who is my HS crush? First and last concert watched? You need to watch the video if you want to know the answers. In line with my WordPress site’s 100th post, I did this. :)
100 questions no one ever asks
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
4. Have you stolen a street sign before?
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
8. Do you have freckles?
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
12. Have you peed in the woods?
13. Have you ever pooped in the woods?
14. Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
16. How many people have you slept with this week?
17. What size is your bed?
18. What is your song of the week?
19. Is it OK for guys to wear pink?
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
21. What is your least favorite movie?
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
23. What do you drink with dinner?
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
25. What is your favorite food?
26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love?
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
31. Can you change the oil on a car?
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
33. Ever ran out of gas?
34. What’s your favorite kind of sandwich?
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
36. What is your usual bedtime?
37. Are you lazy?
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
40. How many languages can you speak?
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
42. Which are better: legos or lincoln logs?
43. Are you stubborn?
44. Who is better: Leno or Letterman?
45. Ever watch soap operas?
46. Are you afraid of heights?
47. Do you sing in the car?
48. Do you sing in the shower?
49. Do you dance in the car?
50. Ever used a gun?
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
53. Is Christmas stressful?
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
59. Do you take a vitamin daily?
60. Do you wear slippers?
61. Do you wear a bath robe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
63. What was your first concert?
64. Walmart, Target, or Kmart?
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
74. Own any record albums?
75. Own a record player?
76. Do you regularly burn incense?
77. Ever been in love?
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
79. What was the last concert you saw?
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles?
83. Can you swim well?
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85. Are you patient?
86. DJ or band at a wedding?
87. Ever won a contest?
88. Have you ever had plastic surgery?
89. Which are better: black or green olives?
90. Can you knit or crochet?
91. Best room for a fireplace?
92. Do you want to get married?
93. If married, how long have you been married?
94. Who was your high school crush?
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
96. Do you have kids?
97. Do you want kids?
98. What is your favorite color?
99. Do you miss anyone right now?
100. Did you watch, Next Great American Band on Fox?
Who am I going to tag next?
Lotte Opena hehehe
I continue to upload and upload more videos. I’m still saving up for lights and my other set up things… but having a tripod will start on my planned videos. Like my post if you watched my vlog.. :) Don’t forget to subscribe..
I was thinking of what to post this week. So I tried reading back some of my post. I have my own TBT and I started it 3 years ago. I was in excitement those days. I was soon be off to Bunbury Australia.
Sometimes, you have been blessed to do what other people dreams of doing. It wasn’t my dream to go out of the country and work and settle. I remembered one of my College professor asking me if I have plans to go abroad once I finish my degree. That time I said to her, I don’t intend on going somewhere else. The thought of leaving people behind is terrifying. If in case I don’t know someone in that foreign place, I don’t have any idea on what to do, worse, how to live my life.
I am living in someone else’s dream. I keep telling people this. It was also not my dream to become a chef. Well I have lots of dream. I wanted to do a lot of things. But during my College days, I chose to be a Culinary Arts Major. People don’t know that I only learned how to cook and such during College. Being a girl, I am expected to know how to cook. But then again, I cannot even prepare a simple dish. Anyway, since I started working, I basically started out as a cook then got my qualification to be a chef during my internship. I am fortunate that I earn a decent amount and love what I do. I always think that I am living someone’s dream so might as well make the most out of it.
It will work out, eventually. A friend asked me if I want to try applying for Internship in US. It didn’t work out for us. Then again, she found an alternative place, Australia. The hardest part is the decision. I asked people about it as well as ask my mom. She didn’t agree on me living alone in a foreign place wherein we don’t even have a relative. It’s such a pain asking for her permission as well as financial support for my plan. My friend talked to her and finally she agreed. After a year, I decided to stay here. She didn’t want me to go back. But I pursued her into letting me go. I used up all my savings and paid for everything. I sorted out my application and such. And here I am now, living solo happy and contented.
So what have you been doing 3 years ago?
I have been brainstorming for a while on whether I should start a new channel on Youtube or not. But today, I launched it! Finally! Oh well. It was kind of a struggle actually. I have a day job which is being a chef so how am I going to make videos and edit them instantly? I don’t know. But whatever happens, I will continue uploading videos for my people, mainly for my family and friends
Here is a glimpse of my upcoming videos:
Hello hello! It’s been a while. I’ve been caught up with things and I kept saying I would blog more but so what. Just follow me on my other account (instagram, twitter, facebook).
Anyway, for this year ender, I’ve been thinking of making this different from my previous ones.
Now, December 31st, I am here with my second family aka my boyfriend’s family celebrating New Year’s Eve. Every year I mostly stay at home just waiting for midnight and then had to sleep because I have work the 1st day of the Year. #cheflife Oh well. But hey, I don’t miss watching fireworks and staying up til midnight to see everyone’s NYE posts. Here in Australia, I learned how to chill and have a quiet celebration. I am fine with this. :)
From my last year’s year ender I had these goals for 2015:
♥ get license and start driving soon
♥ be more healthy
♥ save more!!!
♥ do more arts and crafts
♥ move to another house/ apartment
♥ stay happy and inlove. hehe
and all of these I achieved. I didn’t realized it until last month when I started thinking of what to post tonight.
2015 was such a year for me. I’ve experienced certain ups and downs. Within this year, I learned more about myself. That whatever happens, I can still stand up and strive for what is best.
For 2016, I have a simple goal. TO GRADUATE and START A NEW LIFE after. Walk towards becoming permanent here in Australia and a stable life with my significant other. As of now, I’ve got everything that I wanted. I am contented with most things. I learned how to embrace those hardships and deal with them. It seems that asking for more is too much right now. Everything is at its place and I don’t regret anything but grateful for most things.
HAPPY NEW YEAR! GOD BLESS!
So it seems that I’ve been posting once every 5- 6 months. Well, since work and Uni I’ve been preoccupied. The only thing stopping me from posting is the fact that I want to keep away from people. I think I’ve grown to the point I had reached the time of blogging yet being fully private.
Since I last posted, I’m not sure if I said that I am working on my previous company. Same company, same work. But since then, I have come to love my career more. I had experienced a lot of mishaps at work these previous months. Ups and downs. But all my supervisors say never to let those things come up to me. Maybe suck it in then spit it out. I’ve heard a few good compliments from everyone about my work as well as my attitude. Sometimes I just feel that I am the ‘ teacher’s pet’ of everyone. I don’t know. I just work my butt off, do better things and be myself. But the feeling of everyone talking behind my back seems to be a big deal for me.
I used to remember that during my work in Bunbury, my previous Head Chef said that I bring positivity and happiness to the group and that I bring us all together. I am not that talented into making new dishes nor my skills were that fully developed. I was still a budding chef at least here in Australia.
Sometime last October, I was my current Head Chef to fill up my student evaluation form. He wrote down that I am positive and reliable. I was so happy and overwhelmed with his comment. He even said that I contributed positive things to the group these past few months. I try to remember what I actually did to make him say that. I have been working hard and trying to patch things with everybody even though I have problems most of the time, I try not to get those people into my nerves. hehe. I try to elongate more my temper with them. After our team was changed, or at least some took off the company so they had to hire new ones, we started to build new and better working relationships. We support each other as to keep the other from having a hard time for the next shift. Makes sense?
My supervisors have been recommending me to do some shifts on other properties of our company. I had worked on that branch before and he said that I was requested by the chefs. I overheard their CDP/ Sous Chef asking wait staff how was I on my first day working back there. It was busier nowadays there than when I worked there last July. Well, they said everything went well and I am good on what I am doing. The other day, I was surprised. I thought our Executive chef is watching me while I work. Then he leaned beside me and said that I will be a part of the team who will prepare the Christmas party food for the General Managers. I was so overwhelmed and then he said it was on December 11. And I probably be in Bunbury, WA that time, so I had to turn down his proposal. I was in regret that I thought of cancelling my flight and hotel reservations for the trip. I thought that this is my chance to cook for Executives of the company and my chance to prove that I can work in that Luxury property of the company. A chance slipped just like that. I just turned into positive thoughts of me having other chance or next time for a similar task.
Before that, my Executive Chef asked me of my plans after I finish my Degree. Well as of now, I am uncertain. I am still trying to figure out what work would I do after. He said the company is open for some position I wanted, at least based on my credentials and company history of course. I don’t know what he knows about how I work but based from other people, I know they are talking and chatting most of the time of what is happening and about us, their staff. I am not trying to brag about my achievements, well I don’t really have it. lol. I am just saying that “HARD WORK PAYS OFF AFTERALL.” :)
In my Twenty six years of existence, I’ve passed my quarter life crisis. I’ve been to places. I’ve been with different kinds of people. Yet I still have to learn lots of things about life.
- Not Everything is about you.
It may seem that whenever you do things, it is just for you. Ever wonder how people get affected by your decisions and doings?
- Time flies fast, so as your life.
One moment you’re still with your family. Then you wake up and boom, “I’m alone.”
- It’s normal to feel afraid of taking risk.
Who isn’t afraid to take risk? Even the toughest person feels frightened you know. You are just afraid because it will be out of your comfort zone. You wouldn’t know how it will turn out unless you try right.
- Making mistake is part of life. So as regrets.
Less expectations, less disappointments, less mistakes? I don’t think so. When you fail on something, that’s when you start learning. It is okay to regret that something. But by the end of the day, you learned something.
- Tough times come when you least expect it.
When everything seems right, something is wrong. Yes there will always be a ‘something’ that will rock your world. Maybe you can’t handle it now, but you’ll just laugh it off later.
- It’s not childish to cry and seek for help.
When everything is out of place, it is okay to cry in a corner or better with someone. It is alright to ask for help during those times. Just don’t forget to say thank you afterwards.
- Life has four seasons.
- Money can’t buy happiness, but sometimes it can.
No one can buy your happiness, but they can buy something that will lead to it right. Like a simple flower. Or maybe… a house. :P
- It’s never too late to try new things.
Learning doesn’t stop after you finish Uni. You can still go out and try other things. Play another instrument. Paint. Drive a car, etc.
- Life is an endless adventure.
Whether you attained happiness, your life doesn’t stop there. Definitely you still seek for other things or other people that will make you happier and content in life.